For over a decade, LaunchPoint has had the opportunity to share our proven recruitment system to thousands of fraternities so they can recruit top-notch men into their organizations. Recruitment Launcher brings our system to chapters in a highly interactive, HD video based online learning experience. Chapters will finish this program with the ideas, resources and customized Action Plan they need to thrive in recruitment. We built this program for one simple reason - we wanted to provide you an affordable way to train all of your chapters with a winning recruitment system!
Ways to Use
- Recruitment Chair can take it individually or with his team
- Chapter Leadership or Entire Chapter can take it together
- Chapter Advisor can play video content and facilitate strategic planning portion (Facilitator Guide provided)
- Campus-Based Professional can play video content for all chapters and facilitate strategic planning portion (Facilitator Guide provided)
- Plus anything else you can come up with!
- PNM Tracking Template
- Ways to Provide Member Value
- Recruitment System Outline
- Communication Skills Training Outline
- Membership Application Samples
- Examples of Eligibility Standards
- Questions to Ask PNM's
- Ideas for Recruitment Events
- Presentation Slides to Train Members
- Chapter Retreat Outline
- Social Media Best Practices
- Website Best Practices
- And much more....
- Conduct a 360 degree review of their chapter
- Understand how to provide members with value
- Know branding and marketing best practices
- Know how to align their values with their actions
- Learn vital recruitment communication skills
- Learn a prove system to recruit top-notch men
- Build a chapter-specific Action Plan
- And much more....
About Tom Healy
Tom is a nationally recognized keynote speaker and consultant who is an expert in helping young leaders reach their extraordinary potential. Tom has helped a wide range of organizations find, develop and keep top young talent, including national non-profits, the United States Navy, the Harvard Medical School, industry trade associations and Fortunate 500 companies. He has delivered over 1,000 presentations in 32 different states to college students, young professionals and company executives.
Tom grew up in Pittsburgh, PA, graduated from Ohio University (with degrees in Marketing, Management & Strategic Leadership) and currently lives in Scottsdale, AZ. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, traveling, boxing and golfing. His community involvement includes EO Accelerator Phoenix (Board Member), the Ohio University AZ Alumni Association (Board Member), the Sigma Alpha Epsilon – Phoenix Alumni Association (Board Member) and the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Scottsdale (Youth Basketball Coach).